Wednesday 28 March 2007

On the up....

......or should it be down?

Ive lost weight !!  What a relief, its a good sign and hopefully that leak is drying up at last.  I dont think I can stand much longer eating just baked potatoes, beans and bananas.  Besides, Martin has threatened to sleep in the spare room cos of the 'wind' problem this diet causes !

I had a really good day yesterday, so good in fact I went shopping to Redditch with James  and Grace (grand daughter) for the day.  Ofcourse I did too much and ended up exhausted at the end of the day, but it was a nice tired for a change.  Not a drained tired.

So today Im taking it easy.  Or at least easier.  The weather is beautiful right now, spring has indeed sprung and Im itching to get things done.  Still its a nice excuse to just sit in the garden and enjoy the warmth.

 

No comments: